CRPF Recruitment 2023– Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, etc. CRPF Recruitment for Specialist Medical Officer, ASI, HC . All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: TSPSC Recruitment | Group – 2 Services.
CRPF was Established on July 27, 1939, as a crown representative police force ,Later they changed to Central Reserve Police Force on 28 dec 1949. And it works under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs. 313,634 Active personnel are working under this Organization.
CRPF Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: CRPF
- Website: crpf.gov.in
- Job Position: Specialist Medical Officer/ASI/HC
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Mention Below
- Salary: Mentioned Below
- Age Limit: Mentioned Below
- Total Vacancies: 1458
- Last Date: 25th January 2023
Vacancy Details :
|S.No||Name of the Departments||Vacancies|
|4.||Obs & Gynae||07|
Salary Details :
- The selected will be getting the Remuneration of Rs. 85,000/- for CRPF Specialist Medical Officer Post.
Educational Qualifications & Experience :
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned specialty.
- One and Half years experience after obtaining PG Degree.
- Two and half years experience after obtaining PG Diploma.
Medical Officer Age Limit :
- A minimum age of 67 years is required for applicants.
- Candidates who are applying for the CRPF Recruitment Specialist Medical Officer Posts are advised to stay under 70 years of age.
Selection Process :
- There will be a walk-in interview on 23rd January 2023, starting at 0900 hours.
- Please check the official notification for venue information.
Important Dates :
|Start Date of Submission of online applications||4th January 2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications& Online Fee Payment||25th January 2023|
|Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test||15th February 2023|
|Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative)||22nd – 28 February 2023|
Vacancy details for HC Ministerial and ASI:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)||143|
|2.||Head Constable (Ministerial)||1315|
- The salary for Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) will be Level 5 in pay matrix 29200-92300 and for Head Constable (Ministerial) will be Level 4 in pay matrix 25500-81100
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates must have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Exam from a board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
Note: Two or Three-year Diploma Certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
Age Limit :
- The age limit of candidates should be from 18 to 25 years as of the closing date of receipt of the application i.e. 25th January 2023.
- So the candidate should not be born before 26th January 1998 or after 25th January 2005.
Application Fee :
- Examination Fee – Rs.100/- for male candidates of General, EWS, and OBC only
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and Female candidates of all categories are exempted
HC & ASI Selection Process :
Following the Selection Process that officials will follow to select the candidates for Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno), Head Constable (Ministerial) posts.
Examination consists of:
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test (Candidates qualified in CBT will be called for Skill Test)
- Physical Standard Test
- Documents Verification (Candidates qualified in CBT, Skill Test, PST will be called for DV)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- Candidates should go to crpf.gov.in to access the official website.
- If you already have an account, sign in; otherwise, create one.
- Fill in all of the details without making any mistakes.
- Last but not least, submit your application.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.