Cyient Jobs: Cyient is hiring for the Trainee Apprentice position at the Hyderabad location. All the pass-out candidates of Engineering Diploma, BE, BTech, BSc, and MSc can apply to this job role. Are you interested in applying? If yes, then follow below.
Cyient Trainee Apprentice
- Company name: Cyient
- Website: cyient.com
- Job Position: Trainee Apprentice
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: Engineering Diploma, BE, BTech, BSc, and MSc
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020
- Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
What you will be trained on:
- Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains – Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation, etc.
- Tools and applications- AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MicroStation, QGIS, Google Earth, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc
- Understanding un-Structural data such as text, logs, spreadsheets information, PDFs, Images, etc.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills on geospatial maps and engineering designs analysis and interpretations
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools ( AutoCAD, ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office )
- Creates/ or Modifies or updates geospatial-based network and engineering designs and relevant data per client guidelines.
- Meet the client/ established project-specific production and quality performance
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed
- INR 1,75,000 per annum
- First 6 months: INR 13,000 per month
- Next 6 months: INR 14,000 per month
- Bonus: INR 6,500 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,500 after completion of 12 months
Potential Career Path:
- Based on performance during 12 months, you will be converted as a permanent employee.
- After gaining experience in the domain, tools, applications, and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a vital role as a subject matter expert.
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies that CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings.
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need for additional work on weekends based on project demand.
Mode of work:
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 weeks is a must and work from home given on successful completion of training.
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from the office.
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo
- Provisional certificate
- AADHAAR card PAN card
Skills & Experience
- Autocad, GIS, Microsoft Office
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to the MyWorkdayjobs website.
- Click on Apply now and log in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Enter all the required fields, and submit your application.