Cyient Jobs: Cyient is hiring for the Trainee Apprentice position at the Hyderabad location. All the pass-out candidates of Engineering Diploma, BE, BTech, BSc, and MSc can apply to this job role. Are you interested in applying? If yes, then follow below.
Related: Micro Focus is hiring for Software Engineer | Bangalore.
Cyient Trainee Apprentice
- Company name: Cyient
- Website: cyient.com
- Job Position: Trainee Apprentice
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: Engineering Diploma, BE, BTech, BSc, and MSc
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020
- Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
What you will be trained on:
- Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains – Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation, etc.
- Tools and applications- AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MicroStation, QGIS, Google Earth, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc
- Understanding un-Structural data such as text, logs, spreadsheets information, PDFs, Images, etc.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills on geospatial maps and engineering designs analysis and interpretations
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools ( AutoCAD, ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office )
- Creates/ or Modifies or updates geospatial-based network and engineering designs and relevant data per client guidelines.
- Meet the client/ established project-specific production and quality performance
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed
- INR 1,75,000 per annum
- First 6 months: INR 13,000 per month
- Next 6 months: INR 14,000 per month
- Bonus: INR 6,500 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,500 after completion of 12 months
Potential Career Path:
- Based on performance during 12 months, you will be converted as a permanent employee.
- After gaining experience in the domain, tools, applications, and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a vital role as a subject matter expert.
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies that CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings.
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need for additional work on weekends based on project demand.
Mode of work:
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 weeks is a must and work from home given on successful completion of training.
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from the office.
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo
- Provisional certificate
- AADHAAR card PAN card
Skills & Experience
- Autocad, GIS, Microsoft Office
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to the MyWorkdayjobs website.
- Click on Apply now and log in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Enter all the required fields, and submit your application.
22 thoughts on “Cyient is hiring for Trainee Apprentice position | Hyderabad”
This is regarding the job requirement posted. I have attached my resume for your reference.
Kindly check the attachment.
Thanks & Regards
Regarding job vacancy for application for the following details sir
It’s good to see there in office
Hi sir iam diploma student mechanical engineering(fresher) in thandrapaparaya polytechnic college……
Thank you sir for giving information…..😊
Tq sir for giving information
Tq sir for giving oportunity
Tq very soo much
Tq very soo much sir
I’m interested to join
Where is the link to apply
Where is link,?
Where is the link to apply
I am interested
i am intrested
I am interested
Yes I am interested