Delhivery off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Frontend Developer position. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurugram location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Qualcomm Recruitment | Engineer.
Delhivery is a Logistics company based in India. Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati were established it in 2011₹7,038 crore. The total number of employees working with the firm are 66,000+.. The firm headquarters are in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Since 2011, Sahil Barua has been serving as CEO of the corporation. Per the reports generated in 2022, the organization’s whole revenue is
Delhivery off campus drive
- Company name: Delhivery
- Website: delhivery.com
- Job Position: Frontend Developer
- Location: Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Experience in building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020
- Understanding of Python / Go is a plus.
- Experience of designing a product for international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Expertise at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens.
- Convert product requirements into scalable apps that are deployable on cross-platform.
- Own your code from solutions architecture to its delivery following twelve-factor app methodology.
- Go beyond team/ role specific boundaries and collaborate effectively using strong communication skills with other related teams (Mobile, Web, Product/Design etc) and business stakeholders across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Co-own design best practices, goals and approach functional and non-functional requirements while gatekeeping code/architecture quality.
- Maintain focus on customer/user experience and be prompt with problem resolution.
- Invest in learning new languages, technologies and research new tools.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the Linkedin website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Delhivery off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Delhivery Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Delhivery recruitment?
You can apply to the Delhivery off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Delhivery Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Delhivery send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Delhivery sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Delhivery careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Delhivery off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Delhivery?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.