Dell JOBS: Dell is hiring for Data Engineering Advisor at Bengaluru location. The candidates of B.E/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
UP Next: Zebra Technologies is hiring for Test Engineer.
Dell Data Engineering Advisor
- Company name: Dell
- Website: www.Dell.com
- Job Position: Data Engineering Advisor
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
- Analyze data, formulate conclusions and provide summary analysis and interpretation to business leadership
- Consult with business to identify new reports needed to support business requirements
- Simplify and standardize reports at regular intervals, define and influence metrics definitions from a global perspective
- Design, run and implement reporting to support the business and collaborate with other groups to provide feedback and help in process improvement
- Follow industry trends and discuss them with the internal business teams
- Act as a lead to handle the engagement and build solutions
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment with proven expertise in reporting
- Excellent technical aptitude and presentation skills
- Good understanding of specific data intelligence and experience with business processes
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with warehousing/big data environments: Teradata, Hadoop, GreenPlum etc.,
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with relational databases: Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS), Oracle, MemSQL etc.,
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Microsoft products: Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI. Ability to build reports and perform analytics. Interact with business stakeholders and leaders to gather & scope BI / Analytical requirements and Ability to build reports and perform analytics
- Bachelor’s degree
- good understanding of BI best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language (SQL) skills
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Dell’s official website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply