Dell off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Analyst. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Cognizant is hiring for Software Engineer.
Dell is a global technology firm. It creates, markets, fixes, and supports computers as well as associated goods and services. Michael S. Dell founded the business in 1984. The company’s CEO has been Michael S. Dell. The company’s headquarters are in the American city of Round Rock, Texas. According to the statistics produced in 2020, the company has 165,000 employees in total. The association generates $101.6 billion in total revenue.
Dell off campus drive
- Company name: Dell
- Website: dell.com
- Job Position: Analyst
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6.5 LPA (Expected)
- Interact with business stakeholders and leaders to gather & scope BI / Analytical requirements
- Develop the analysis and share the insights / recommendations with business stakeholders through Effective presentation
- Actively engage on all Business meetings & calls to provide support and look for business process improvement opportunities
- Maintain excellent relationship with Business stakeholders through regular meetings and reviews and looking for work opportunities
Skills and Eligibility:
- Excellent communication and with Key technical skills: MS Excel, VBA, SQL, Power BI
- Translating the strategic direction and business objectives established by partners into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies
- Diagnosing business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging analytics to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.dell.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Dell off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Dell Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Dell recruitment?
You can apply to the Dell off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Dell Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Dell send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Dell sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Dell careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Dell off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Dell ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.