Deloitte Careers: Deloitte is hiring for Analyst Developer position at Hyderabad locations. The candidates of B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
UP Next: CRISIL is hiring for Data Analyst.
Deloitte Analyst Developer
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: www.deloitte.com
- Job Position: Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1.5 Years
- Qualification: B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 3.2 LPA (Expected)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proficient in object-oriented programming language such as C#.
- Good to have experience in front end technologies like Angular 4 or above/ ReactJs.
- In depth knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design)
- Good to know the basic design principles, including UI & UX design, prototypes, scalability, etc.
- Good communication skills and an eagerness to learn.
Qualifications and experience Required:
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech (Circuit branches)/ M.C.A./ M.Tech (CS/IT) with 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the customer to implement the solutions
- Seek information / ideas / establish relationship with customer to assess any future opportunities
- Define project standards, knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with functional Subject Matter Specialists.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Deloitte’s website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.