Deloitte JOBS: Deloitte is hiring for Analyst position at Hyderabad location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ PGDM can follow below for more details and the apply link.
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: www.deloitte.com
- Job Position: Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ PGDM
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Support MCBD and Senior Analysts on the delivery of marketing campaigns
- Efficient project management of these campaigns by working with various internal teams, connecting geography, industry, and accounts to drive impactful strategic marketing outcomes
- Assist with briefing and scoping of projects alongside Australian-based Marketing Managers
- Lead project team standups and prepare weekly status reports for project stakeholders
- Maintain project statuses, deliverables and reporting within project management software (Wrike)
- Create impactful and targeted insights to help stakeholders take effective business decisions
- Prepare reports illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Facilitation of Post Implementation Reviews at the conclusion of projects to gain insights on success of project team
- Present analysis on marketing metrics to measure ROI to help focus on priority campaigns
- Provide innovative approaches, share and leverage best practices
- Lead by example on innovative approaches and new tools by proactively sharing best practices
Skills and competencies
- Project Coordinator/Lead or PMO Analyst who can ask the right questions to understand needs and goals, challenges the status quo, provides innovative and impactful ideas, suggests alternatives and is able to identify risks and issues within a project
- Big picture thinker with an ability to manage multiple complex business priorities
- Strategic mindset to connect the dots from multiple sources of information to address business asks
- Ability to scope, plan, research, analyze, and present data in intuitive graphical formats to draw meaningful insights
- Attention to detail with an ability to take ownership, make decisions, and execute
- Ability to focus on the end goal and quickly adapt to changing business priorities
- Ability to make connections in highly matrixed environment, with eye on integration
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint and ability to integrate various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Persuasive communication skills with an ability to gain consensus
- Build relationships, share new ideas and interact with marketers across the MCBD function
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent team player with experience working in virtual teams
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the usijobs.deloitte.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply