Deloitte off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Business Information Security Officer. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru/ Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: SBI Life is hiring for Insurance Advisor.
Deloitte is an Information Technology company. William Welch Deloitte was established in 1845, and the headquarters are in London, England. Since 2022, Joe Ucuzoglu has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total organization’s revenue was 5,930 crores USD, and the total number of employees working in the firm was 415,000.
Deloitte off campus drive
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: deloitte.com
- Job Position: Business Information Security Officer
- Location: Bengaluru/ Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Monitor compliance with a wide variety of existing security controls/processes
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist with the design and implementation of new controls as warranted
- Manage periodic user reviews to ensure compliance with firm and SOC-2 controls
- Provide draft responses to security-related questions to help win and retain clients
- Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the usijobs.deloitte.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Deloitte off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.