Deloitte off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Engineer position. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata locations. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Wipro is hiring for System Engineer.
Deloitte is an information technology consulting firm. William Welch Deloitte founded it in 1845. The corporation’s headquarters are in London, England. Punit Renjen has served as the organization’s CEO since 2015. According to 2022 reports, the organization’s total revenue is $5,930 crores USD. The firm currently employs 4,15,000 people.
Deloitte off campus drive
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: deloitte.com
- Job Position: Data Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad/ Pune/ Chennai/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Develop solutions with an Agile Development team.
- Define, produce, test, review, and debug solutions.
- Create component-based features and micro-frontends.
- Database development with Postgres
- Create comprehensive unit test coverage in all layers.
- Deploy solutions to Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Help build a team culture of autonomy and ownership.
- Work with a Product Owner to refine stories into functional use cases and identify the work effort as tasks.
- Participate in test case creation responsibilities and peer reviews prior to coding.
- Review implementation plans of peers prior to their coding.
- Demonstrate feature work at the end of each iteration.
- Work from home when desired with infrequent visits to the office and limited travel for planning sessions.
- Develop our ETL process to be a robust automated production quality solution and lead the implementation and delivery.
- Peer with the application engineering team to ensure our data model fits the need of the solution while promoting best practices in its design from both a maintenance and performance perspective.
- Strong knowledge of Python & SQL.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Hands-on experience or Knowledge about Airflow.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with running containerized microservices.
- Experience with Apache Spark or AWS EMR.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) with strong preference towards AWS.
- Experience in Database design practices
- Technical expertise with Data warehouse or Data Lake
- Expertise in configuring and maintaining PostgreSQL.
- Experience performance tuning queries and data models to produce the best execution plan.
- Strong experience building data pipelines & ETL.
- Experience working on an Agile Development team and delivering features incrementally.
- Experience with Git repositories
- Working knowledge of setting up builds and deployments
- Experience with both Windows and Linux.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobsindia.deloitte.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Deloitte off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
1 thought on “Deloitte Recruitment | Data Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech”
Form shows these error There’s an existing account with that email. Please login to continue. How to fix this ?