Deloitte off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Executive Assistant. Candidates who completed graduation in B. A/ B. Com are eligible to apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Deloitte is a company that provides IT consulting services. With its headquarters in London, England, Welch, William Deloitte was founded in 1845. Punit Renjen has held the position of CEO for the company since 2015. The company had 415,000 employees and generated US$59.3 billion in total revenue, according to reports from 2021.
Deloitte off campus drive
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: deloitte.com
- Job Position: Executive Assistant
- Location: Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B. A/ B. Com
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Travel & Accommodation Arrangement domestic as well as international along with Visa
- Maintain Voice mail and email distribution list
- Organize conference calls including proper call-in facilities / bridge details
- Manage expense claims for Partners as well as other team members and ensure accuracy
- and timeliness
- Completion of weekly time sheet for the Partner and also ensure the group’s timeliness for
- the same
- Generating WIP reports for each engagement every week
- Generating invoices for all on-going engagements
- Follow up for payments with clients / TDS certificates, etc.
- Take care of CPE formalities for the Partner with the Institute.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobsindia.deloitte.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Deloitte off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment on any queries so that we will try to answer them.