Deloitte off campus drive is recruiting candidates for SQL Developer position. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BSc are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Qualcomm Recruitment | Engineer.
Deloitte is an Information Technology company based in England. It was established in 1845 by William Welch Deloitte. The corporation’s headquarters are located in London, England. Since 2015, Punit Renjen has been serving as CEO of the organization.
Deloitte UK, Monitor Deloitte, and Deloitte Anjin LLC are its subsidiaries. Per the reports generated in 2022, the organization’s whole revenue is 5,930 crores USD. As of now, the total number of employees working in the firm are 4,15,000.
Deloitte off campus drive
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: deloitte.com
- Job Position: SQL Developer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BSc
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
The key skills required:
- Strong foundational knowledge in SQL – understand queries, joins, indexes, views, built-in SQL functions and stored procedures.
- Experience with Access, VBA, Remote Desktop environment, multi-user databases, Tableau, or Robotic Process Automation technologies is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, take ownership of projects, and drive them forward to completion.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment.
- Attention to detail is an essential skill.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with individuals ranging from staff to partners.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobsindia.deloitte.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Deloitte off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Deloitte Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Deloitte recruitment?
You can apply to the Deloitte off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Deloitte Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Deloitte send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Deloitte sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Deloitte careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Deloitte off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Deloitte?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.