Deloitte off campus drive is recruiting AI Analyst. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Deloitte is a technology business. William Welch Deloitte founded it in 1845. Since 2015, Punit Renjen has led the company as CEO. The corporation is headquartered in London, England, in the United Kingdom. The company provides auditing, management consulting, financial advising, risk advisory, and tax legal services. 345,374 people were employed by the organisation as of 2021. The company generates $50.2 billion in revenue overall.
Deloitte AI Analyst
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: deloitte.com
- Job Position: AI Analyst
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- A designer will use human-centered design approach to develop artifacts that communicate processes, strategies and solutions throughout client engagements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of product managers, software engineers, data scientists, designers, and subject matter experts to document requirements.
- Strategize, architect, position, design, develop and deploy enterprise solutions which include Artificial Intelligence components to produce effective communications throughout client engagements such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and AI Services (e.g. Vision/Image, Textual/Language processing).
- Think critically and develop models for visualization, interaction, sensor, machine and voice or mash ups of new and existing data sources.
Minimum Qualifications for all roles:
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with others and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Strong academic track record (preferred GPA of 3.2 or higher)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completed by August 2023 in one of the following disciplines:
- Graphic/ Communication Design
- Industrial Design
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Human Factors
- Cognitive Science / Psychology / Linguistics
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision and Figma
- Knowledge of UX design methodologies
- Strong UI and visual design skillset
- Ability to identify problems and present solutions to clients and stakeholders
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards and processes
- Portfolio Required
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the apply.deloitte.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Deloitte off campus drive analyst position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Deloitte Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Deloitte recruitment?
You can apply to the Deloitte off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Deloitte Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Deloitte send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Deloitte sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Deloitte careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Deloitte off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Deloitte ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.