Deloitte off campus drive is recruiting candidates for SQL Production support role position. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Qualcomm Recruitment | Engineer
Deloitte is an English-based provider of information technology services. In 1845, William Welch Deloitte founded it. The corporate office of the company is in London, England. Punit Renjen has been working as the company’s CEO since 2015. The organization’s total revenue, according to reports produced in 2022, is 5,930 crores USD. 4,15,000 people are currently employed by the company as a whole.
Deloitte off campus drive
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: deloitte.com
- Job Position: SQL Production Support
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all compensation tools
- Liaison between business and technology with an understanding of full life cycle of system development with AGILE methodologies.
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating them into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Ensure business requirements and functional specifications are resolved and fulfilled
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications
- Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
- Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions
- Work with business owners to identify information needs and develop SSRS reports
- 0 to 2 years of problem solving and solid analytical skills
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong focus on self-review and providing high quality deliverables
- Good personal organizational skills and flexible enough to change direction pursuant to business demands
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the usijobs.deloitte.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Deloitte off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Deloitte Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Deloitte recruitment?
You can apply to the Deloitte off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Deloitte Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Deloitte send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Deloitte sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Deloitte careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Deloitte off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Deloitte?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.