Deloitte Recruitment for Consultant in Bengaluru. All the candidates of B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world founded by William Welch Deloitte. The headquarters of the company are located in London, England, UK.
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: deloitte.com
- Job Position: EERM consultant
- Location: Bengaluru/ Hyderabad/ Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BTech/ MBA/ MCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Perform data analysis on large quantity of software licenses reviews for software vendors.
- Analyze variety of data and build reports to recover lost revenue within the software space
- Check the accuracy and completeness of data received from the customer and request for missing information
- Work with the Deloitte teams (US and member firms) to create reports as per their requirements
- Demonstrate commitment and focus on quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate flexibility to work for extended hours to complete high-priority deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required with preferred knowledge of analysis tools such as advanced excel, access and SQL.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact with global teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Access skills. SQL skills would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think out of the box
- Usage of SAM tools like SCCM, Flexera and SNOW (preferred)
- Knowledge around software licensing for vendors (preferred)
- Good knowledge of operating systems, servers, hardware environment, software licensing, etc. (preferred)
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Deloitte official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.