Deloitte has released openings for Technical Support – Associate Analyst position at the Hyderabad location. The full details of this job, including the apply link, are as follows.
UP Next: Wipro is hiring for System Engineer.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network founded by William Welch Deloitte in 1845 in London, United Kingdom. The company has offices in over 150 countries and territories across the world. Since 1 Jun 2015, Punit Renjen has begun taking charge as the CEO of the organization. According to the 2020 report, 3,34,800 employees are working in the organization.
Deloitte Technical Support – Associate Analyst
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: deloitte.com
- Job Position: Technical Support – Associate Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: 3.4 – 5 LPA (Expected)
Work you’ll do
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Technologies such Outlook 2016, Office 365, and Office 2016, working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On-Prem and Exchange Online.
- Knowledge of Active Directories such as password reset, Account management, Mailbox, and DL management.
- Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
- Should have Knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to set up Skype meeting Ad-hoc or planned.
- Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance, and/or upgrades
- Should possess most updated Knowledge Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting
- Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptop, printer, MFD, and other hardware peripherals
- Required: Any Graduate
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and MacOS.
- Knowledge of networks and the internet.
How to apply?
- Firstly, check all the qualifications and requirements provided on this page.
- After checking, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Deloitte’s official website.
- For confirmation, recheck the information provided on that page.
- Now, click on the Apply button and log in to your account.
- Fill in the required details and submit the application.