DEP Walk-in-Interview for Freshers recruiting candidates for CAE Engineer & Associate Software Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
DEP CAE Engineer & Associate Software Engineer
- Company name: Detroit Engineered Products
- Website: depusa.com
- Job Position: CAE Engineer & Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA
CAE Engineer Position Details:
- M.E/M.Tech – B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma 2021/2022 Pass out
- Branch: Mechanical/CAD/CAM/Design/ Automobile/ Thermal
- Must have aggregate: 70% and above (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters )
- Strong engineering fundamentals & application skills
- Strong analytical and theoretical skills
- Good knowledge in CAD and FEA tools
- Experience in Hypermesh , Ansa, Simlab etc is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
Role & Responsibilities:
The Eligible candidates, depending on their skill, will be trained and entitled with the responsibilities to:
- Build Finite element models using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) softwares.
- Interact and support customers on technical aspects and develop automated processes when required
- Work closely with the Customer/Engineering Services Team /Tech support Team to get details on Software Requirement specifications and then prepare technical documentation
- Prepare Testcase and Testdata based on the Software Requirement specification
- Manual Testing and Automation Testing for the given Software requirement specification.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision when working with execution teams.
- Implement engineering changes as required.
- Develop alternative design solutions
After experience is garnered, Successful candidates will be working with DEP in house teams or deployed to Client locations across the globe & India
I Written test (General Aptitude & Technical)
II HR Interview
III Technical inter
Associate Software Engineer (For CAE Software Development) Position Details:
- M.E/M.Tech-B.E/B.Tech 2021/2022 pass out
- Candidates should be of B.E/B.Tech- Computer Science/Mechanical
- Percentage of above 70% (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters)
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Programming Knowledge on C++ is an added advantage
Software engineer for our flagship product – DEP MeshWorks
DEP MeshWorks is a CAE driven platform for rapid concept CAE and CAD model generation, parameterization of CAE models, enabling optimization, advanced meshing and CAD morphing. Rapid time to market of new products across several industry sectors such as automotive, defense, aerospace, energy, oil & gas, consumer products and heavy equipment is a unique value proposition delivered to clients via DEPs world class engineers and the DEP MeshWorks platform.
As we are a CAE software product company, candidates will be working on wide array of tools and technologies like:
- Programming Languages: C++, python, Java script, QT
- OpenGL and various visualization toolkits
- Knowledge on FEA
- Problem Solving ability
- Building and optimizing algorithms for various CAD and Meshing functions
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the docs.google.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.