Deutsche Bank recruitment 2022 | Deutsche Bank is hiring for a KYC Associate position at the Bengaluru location. The full details of this job, including the apply link, are as follows.
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company founded by Adelbert Delbrück, Ludwig Bamberger, and others on 10 March 1870 in Berlin, Germany. The headquarters of the organization are located in Frankfurt, Germany. Since 8 April 2018, Christian Sewing has been taking charge as the company’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Deutsche Bank KYC Associate
- Company name: Deutsche Bank
- Website: db.com
- Job Position: KYC Associate
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender-neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender-neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Demonstrate complete end to end understanding of the process along with the associated risks
- Ensure all the assigned cases are proactively managed with valid observations and without any escalations from the case managers / Business
- Ensure all the queries from the group inbox are responded to promptly without any follow up from managers, case managers, or Business
- Timely escalations of Issues and Risks identified to management.
- Adherence to Quality Checklist recommended & ensure required details are captured & complete in all respects.
- Minimize client outreach and enable requests for all required documentation the first time round
- Ensure no KYC is complete without a TAX Form
- Ensure the QA Scores are 100% and AFC scores at 100 %
- Ensure all the adoptions are completed with the first-time pass rate of 100% accuracy in line with project Mercury.
- Actively supports the various Audit / Compliance requests without any follow up’s from the managers.
- Drives the Daily knowledge share sessions and actively takes part to increase the teams understanding of the process
- Ensure Quality of service and file production across all data points on a client file is accurate.
Your skills and experience
- Graduates with good academic records
- The overall experience of atleast one year in the Banking/Finance industry
- KYC background with a minimum of 1-year experience working in the Client Onboarding team.
- Good knowledge of regulatory trends and developments
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Effective communication skills – to be able to manage relationships with clients virtually.
- Able to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Eye for detail and willingness to question current state practices
- Independent, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Ability to use sound judgment to determine due diligence quality and if meets regulatory standards.
- Ability to apply regulatory guidance to review process in the absence of written policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Deutsche Bank’s official website.
- Click on the Apply for this job button at the bottom.
- It will redirect you to the Workday job website, in which you will ask for the process of applying for the job.
- Select your preferred approach and then use it.
We hope you have fruitfully applied to this job position. If you have faced any problems while applying, do let us know via the comment section below.