DHL off campus drive is recruiting candidates for DevOps Engineer. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Related: GE Healthcare Recruitment | Intern.
DHL off campus drive
- Company name: DHL
- Website: dhl.com
- Job Position: DevOps Engineer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- You will take end-to-end care of our systems including designing, developing, operating and support activities.
- You will participate in testing and test automation of respective systems using modern technologies.
- You will be responsible for daily operations, maintenance, monitoring and capacity adjustments.
- You will participate in requirement analysis and solution design.
- You will maintain production and also pre-production environments.
- You will document work using the required standards, methods and tools.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.dhl.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Amazon off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.