DigiLocker off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Intern position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Com/ M.Com/ BBA/ MBA are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
DigiLocker is a Government programme launched in 2015 by Narendra Modi. DigiLocker is a government initiative as part of the Digital India initiative. It is used for document storage and credential verification.
DigiLocker off campus drive
- Company name: DigiLocker
- Website: digilocker.gov.in
- Job Position: Intern
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Com/ M.Com/ BBA/ MBA
- Batch: 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
1) Security Researcher/Tester
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Perform vulnerability and networking scanning assessments
- Monitor network traffic for unusual activity
- Conduct security audits and make policy recommendations
- Provide technical security advice
2) Content Writer
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
3) Front End Developer
- Working as per the best coding standards
- Working on multiple projects at the same time and completing tasks in a timely manner
- Knowledge of PHP, Python is a plus.
- Working with the UI and UX to design and build the UI of web & mobile pages and templates
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
5) Graphic Designer
- Working for social media posts, website banners and publicity material
6) Product Management
- Designing and implementing our products
- Managing the end-to-end execution of product features
- Contributing towards product vision and strategy
- Developing/updating smart contracts
- Deploying Blockchain contracts on the cloud
- Dealing with private key security on the cloud
- Writing proxies for connecting to smart contracts in Go long
- Deploying blockchain on the backend as per the requirements
- Conducting in-depth research, brainstorming to evaluate applications for new emerging trends & identifying non-obvious opportunities, implementing design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Develop architecture and create application features and interfaces by using Java / Kotlin programming languages and writing multithreaded codes
- Documenting development processes and complying with best practices in data protection
8) Database Management
- Work on building and managing database for the marketing department
- Clean and filter the existing databases and channelize the database systematically
- Gather and build a master database as per requirements about consumers and market conditions
- Work on data mining and scrapping
- Conduct research to ensure the database is updated
9) IOS Development
- Candidate must have MAC system with them.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to build the iOS version of existing product and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the digilocker.gov.in website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the DigiLocker off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
DigiLocker Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for DigiLocker recruitment?
You can apply to the DigiLocker off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for DigiLocker Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will DigiLocker send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, DigiLocker sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the DigiLocker careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide DigiLocker off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to DigiLocker?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.