Discovery Jobs: Discovery is hiring for Software Development Engineer Tester I position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE, B.Tech, ME, and M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for full details and apply link.
Related: Honeywell is hiring for Accountant.
Discovery Software Development Engineer Tester I
- Company name: Discovery
- Website: Discovery.com
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer Tester I
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Salary: 9 – 11 LPA (Expected)
- Knowledge of various test activities across release pipelines to promote artifacts from dev to prod, including unit testing, regression testing, cert testing, client testing, etc.
- Experience driving test design and implementation
- Understanding of test cases, test data, test runs, and test results management that provides feedback and visibility to qualify & quantify test coverage.
- Ability to scout emerging industry trends such as AI testing and other best-in-class processes.
- Understanding of multiple test types including unit, functional, integration, end to end, security, performance, load, and UI tests.
- Experience testing across different device types and operating systems such as Windows, OSX, iOS, tvOS, Android, Roku, FireTV, Xbox, Playstation, Tizen, and WebOS.
- Ability to collaborate with technology resources on projects given a solid understanding of current technologies and trends.
- Reviews automated test run results and verifies results
- Triages test failures and determine if the failed test is the result of a bug or an issue with the test script or test data
- Able to organize test case inventories that minimize the number of test cases while maximizing the amount of test coverage.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Discovery’s website.
- Click on the register button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.