Discovery JOBS: Discovery is hiring for Software Development Engineer position at Bengaluru/Pune locations. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Discovery Software Development Engineer
- Company name: Discovery
- Website: www.discovery.com
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru/ Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build application service layers to support Discovery’s content supply chain
- Lead development of complex feature enhancements within the supply chain software
- Describe and defend your code decisions to other engineers, embrace constructive feedback, and adapt your approach to align with team and company standards and objectives.
- Offer enhancements to best practices, document and design improvements, and as feedback through code reviews to other engineers without continuous prompting or recurring encouragement. Other engineers appreciate your feedback.
- Troubleshoot a production issue by reviewing source code, logs, operational metrics, stack trace etc. to pinpoint a specific problem and then resolve it.
What to Bring:
- 0-3 years of work experience,High proficiency with technologies on our stack including Java (Spring), Node JS, Angular or Databases like PostgreSQL and SQL queries.
- Willingness to learn new technologies as needed by the project requirements
- Experience working within a SAFe Agile team, collaborating with others to build software and iteratively improve it
- You have a proven track record of designing and building applications for media workflows, media catalogs, and asset registries
- You are an effective communicator, demonstrating this in your discussions with the team and stakeholders and through your documentation
- You solve business problems with simple and straightforward solutions, applying appropriate technologies and software engineering best practices.
- You deliver high-quality results the first time and improve code, documentation, and results with each iteration. Your team trusts your work.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the career-discovery-intl.icims.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply