Dish Network Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Dish Network is providing jobs for the candidates of BE/ B.Tech. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Must See: Persistent Recruitment | Developer.
Dish Network is a Satellite television company that provides services like Direct-broadcast satellite, pay television, pay-per-view, and over-the-top media. This company was founded in the year 1980. Jim DeFranco, Charlie Ergen, and Cantey Ergen are the company’s founders.
The company’s headquarters are in Meridian, Colorado, the U.S. As of 2020, 16,000 employees are working in the firm. The revenue of the company is around US$15.493 billion.
Dish Network Recruitment – Engineer
- Company name: Dish Network
- Website: dish.com
- Job Position: Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Up to 3 LPA (Expected)
- The candidate should be from the 2022 batch
- B.E/ BTech in Computer Science, Information Technology / Science, Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication, Electrical and Electronics
- Candidates must have a minimum 75% in 10th and 12th (or diploma) and a CGPA of a minimum 7.9 or 75% aggregate score (average of 8 semesters scores)
- Those who have appeared for the 8th semester and have a CGPA of 7.9 or 75% average in the previous 7 semesters are also eligible.
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be diverted to the amazon.jobs website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Dish Network Recruitment – Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.