Duck Creek Technologies off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Mumbai/Remote location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Virtusa is hiring for Python Developer.
Duck Creek is a Software company. It was established in 2000, and the headquarters are in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Michael Jackowski is the CEO of the association. Its subsidiaries are Agencyport Software Corporation, Outline Systems LLC, Effisoft SAS, Effisoft USA, Inc. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 1,001-5,000 employees.
Duck Creek Technologies off campus drive
- Company name: Duck Creek Technologies
- Website: duckcreek.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Mumbai/ Remote
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Designs, codes, and/or configures solutions for moderate complexity Agile stories with some guidance from more a senior software engineer.
- Debugs and resolves moderate complexity software bugs or issues, working independently, and finds the real root cause and provides a fix without collateral damage.
- Writes automated unit and integration-level tests under own direction.
- May create or support the creation of a conceptual design/architecture for small scale software solutions with guidance from an architect or more senior developer.
- May provide guidance and mentoring to more junior software engineers.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the duckcreek.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Duck Creek Technologies off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment on any queries so that we will try to answer them.