Engagedly Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Engagedly is providing jobs for the candidates of BE/ B.Tech. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Engagedly Recruitment – Engineer
- Company name: Engagedly
- Website: engagedly.com
- Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
- As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be at the heart of our company – The Engineering Team.
- You’ll be tasked with devising solutions and building things from scratch.
- Occasionally, you’ll help the Quality Assurance Team by squashing those annoying bugs.
- Good academic record.
- Good pH score.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and technical documentation.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
- We follow a hybrid work model where employees must work in an office two days a week (on average).
- If hired, candidates should be willing to relocate to Bangalore.
- Drive Location: Online
How to Apply?
- First, read all the information provided on the page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to the elitmus.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website regarding the job.
- Click on Apply now and submit all the required details.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Engagedly Recruitment – Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.