Epsilon is hiring for Campaign Operations Associate position at the Bengaluru location. The pass-outs of B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA can follow to know more details and apply for this job role.
Epsilon Campaign Operations Associate
- Company name: Epsilon
- Website: epsilon.com
- Job Position: Campaign Operations Associate
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
Handle all aspects of file processing for conversions to be used in custom models, analytics, and results analysis – includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible for maintaining the MTC Request Tracker queue, accepting, tracking and processing all mailfile conversion requests.
- Review File Conversion Report or Mailfile Conversion Form requests.
- Evaluate campaign list of lists and requested keys for conversion.
- Verify all sources are accounted for and manually modify for processing.
- Compare list of list to mailfiles for given campaign to determine matches.
- Review client supplied responder file or create AMF database pulls splitting with defined responder criteria.
How to apply?
- Firstly, read all the information provided in this page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to the Smart Recruiters’ website.
- Recheck all the information provided on that page.
- Now, click on Apply.
- If you already have an account then login and apply.
- Otherwise, create a new one.