Epsilon JOBS: Epsilon is hiring for Systems Administrator position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Epsilon Systems Administrator
- Company name: Epsilon Data Management, LLC
- Website: us.epsilon.com
- Job Position: Systems Administrator
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6.5 LPA (Expected)
- General Windows troubleshooting and administration
- User Account Creation/Management
- Security patch management.
- Support the requests of the users and solve any Issues related with the Linux servers.
- Monitor systems and evaluate availability of all server resources
- Maintain proper documentation of all the procedures, configurations, programs, etc.
- Create and modify power shell scripts to perform repetitive tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Provide On-Call support and week-end support as required. Should be open to work in 24 x7 environment in any shift.
- Analyze the Vulnerability report and provide necessary updates for remediating the same.
- Assist with compliance of systems through existing standards and procedures.
- Identify gaps in compliance and remediate in a timely manner.
- Knowledge on MS Server OS fundamentals.
- Knowledge on file systems and permission, users and groups creations and access permissions,
- Basics of computer network and protocols.
- Knowledge in PowerShell.
- Should have knowledge on OS fine tuning.
- Understanding of backup procedures and storage management.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Basics of Computer Hardware and Virtualization.
- Bachelors or Masters with a major in Technology/Engineering
- 2020 and 2021 Fresher Only be Eligible
- A positive attitude, good teamwork, professionalism & interpersonal skills, proactively seeking solutions, taking initiative where necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent listening skills
- Self-starter with a strong initiative
- Knowledge on Cloud platforms such as AZURE, AWS, Google Cloud will be an added advantage
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.smartrecruiters.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply