Ericsson JOBS: Ericsson Is Hiring for DevOps Engineer position at Gurgaon, Haryana locations. The interested candidates can follow below for more details and the apply link.
UP Next: HCL is hiring for Trainee Engineer.
Ericsson DevOps Engineer
- Company name: Ericsson India
- Website: www.ericsson.com
- Job Position: DevOps Engineer
- Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 9 LPA (Expected)
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies.
- Analyse the customer needs and recommend appropriate DevOps solutions based on predefined strategy.
- Develop new and amended Software programs, database, data and scripts and Develop automation utilizing DevOps toolset.
- Perform code/scripts walkthroughs or peer reviews. Track and fix any defect.
- Write test plans and descriptions for component testing. Support System test specification.
- Execute product conf, test, int & migrate work.
- Identify and drive improvements.
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior DevOps engineers.
- Education: (Recruiter to supply)
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Experience from Dev and/or Ops in previous position(s) including Software Development, Release/Build Engineering, Integration,
- Verification and Operations Engineering
- Ability in coding, scripting, integration, verification and O&M operations around the entire lifecycle of a solution delivery.
- Experience working on an Agile environment where senior DevOps engineer act as Agile or DevOps coach to lead the e2e development cycle.
- Creating & Innovating skills.
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.ericsson.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
2 thoughts on “Ericsson is Hiring for DevOps Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA”
I am T Vinoth Kumar Reddy, I completed Bachelor of engineering in the stream of mechanical in 2020 with 7.17 CGPA , I have good Knowledge in DevOps in that git and git hub, docker, ansible maveen, Jenkins and I am trained student in DevOps