Eurofins Jobs: Eurofins is hiring for Associate Software Engineer at the Bengaluru location. The 2020/ 2021 pass-out candidates of BE/ BTech/ MCA/ BSc/ MTech/ MSc/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job role. Interested people can follow below for details and apply link.
Eurofins Associate Software Engineer
- Company name: Eurofins
- Website: eurofins.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru/ Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA/ BSc/ MTech/ MSc/ Diploma
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: 6.4 LPA (Expected)
Skills required to contribute: –
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Portray strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be good in one of the programing language like C, C++, C#, Java, or Python.
- Willingness to work in collaboration with team.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and drive efforts in an agile way.
- Focus Customer centric approach.
- Knowledge to latest technology’s like Mobile development / Web development / MSSQL or any RDBMS would be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Smart Recruiter’s official website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.