Experian JOBS: Experian is hiring for Software Development Engineer position at Hyderabad location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Experian Software Development Engineer
- Company name: Experian
- Website: www.experianplc.com
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 12 LPA (Expected)
Experian Verifications is a new domain that is building a market in the UK. We will be launching the MVP in January 2022 and are now investing in our long-term roadmap to deliver market leading features across a variety of distribution verticals such as mortgages, auto, background checking and debt management. Its premise is to enable our clients to build fully digital journeys by providing key Income and employment data.
As a SDET in the Verifications team you will be responsible for creating a well designed, robust, reusable automated testing infrastructure for finding holes in code and flaws in user journeys before they get anywhere near a customer. Working closely with our Developers, Architects and Product Owners you will grow to understand the domain we are in before defining, creating and executing on your test strategy.
- As a member of our agile (scrum) Verifications team you will be driving the development for our new Verifications platform.
- You’ll have a passion for testing and shipping high-performance, robust, and efficient Azure based services that you can be proud of.
- You will define our test strategy, automate and execute against it to ensure our code is to the highest standard.
- Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop
- Testing – both manual and automated with a keen sense of what good looks like.
- Curiosity towards cutting-edge technology.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail.
- Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop.
- Willing to push your team to achieve and succeed
Required Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Strong .NET Framework experience, ideally with .NET Core exposure
- Writing C# unit and integration tests at all levels of an application
- Extensive experience in Test Management and Automation Tools – such as JIRA, Zephyr, Selenium, SpecFlow, Postman, REST APIs
- Understanding of automated testing frameworks
- Awareness of Databases (SQL Server/SQL Azure)
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle (Ideally using Azure DevOps to support this)
- Ability to take a holistic view of a system and define the test strategy.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.smartrecruiters.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply
3 thoughts on “Experian is hiring for Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech”
How to apply
I am BE graduate am try to get immediate job.
As I am a fresher I need a platform to learn skills and build the confidence to succeed.