EY JOBS: EY is hiring for Intern position at Gurgaon/Noida/Bangalore locations .The candidates of MBA Finance can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Related: HCL is hiring for Trainee Engineer.
- Company name: EY GLOBAL DELIVERY
- Website: www.ey.com
- Job Position: Intern
- Location: Gurgaon/ Noida/ Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: MBA Finance
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 21,000 Per Month (Expected)
Competencies and Skills needed:
- Minimum 60% marks during graduation and MBA level
- Strong accounting and financial acumen with the ability to read and interpret financial results
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel i.e. ability to prepare graphs, charts, and perform basic sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Sound grasp of MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to contribute pro-actively to build team spirit
- Ability to support seniors performing financial due diligence for the purposes of Merger & Acquisitions (M&A), Capital Raising, Financial or Operational Restructuring, including:
- Analyzing financial data sourced from published financial statements and supporting schedules
- Performing ratio analysis and studying trends in growth, margins, capital expenditure, working capital etc.
- Basic understanding of valuation techniques, such as DCF
- Identifying, computing and analyzing KPIs of the subject company in relation to the sector
- Present report results in the form of tables, graphs, charts and sensitivity analyses
- Understanding of themes across economy, sector and business as part of due diligence or ‘go-to-market’ studies
- Perform company research covering SWOT and Porters Five analysis
- Present research findings in a report or presentation format
- Roles and responsibilities above may vary depending on the sub-service line. The alignment of a candidate to a specific sub-service line depends on the organization’s requirement together with the competency of the candidate.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.ey.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.