EY is recruiting candidates for Full Stack Developer Intern. Candidates who pursued graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP NEXT: JPMorgan Chase & Co. is hiring for Data Analyst.
EY is a Law company. It was established in 1989, and the headquarters are in London, United Kingdom. Since 2019, Carmine Di Sibio has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 365,399, and the organization’s total revenue was 4,540 crores USD.
EY off campus drive
- Company name: EY
- Website: ey.com
- Job Position: Full Stack Developer Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Strong experience in .Net Core and Entity Framework and React JS/Angular JS
- Experience in React JS or Angular JS in must.
- Working knowledge of relational database development: MS SQL/SQL Azure, EF 6, EF Core
- Unit testing: NUnit, Moq, jest
- Experience using distributed version control systems: Git/SVN
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication
- JSON and Rest API integration
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Microsoft Technologies.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.ey.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the EY off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.