FedEx off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Trainee Devops Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ BTech/ BSc/ BCA/ BCS are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Hexagon Recruitment | Intern.
FedEx is a Transport company established on 5 May 1971 by Frederick W. Smith. The organization headquarters are located in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. Raj Subramaniam is the current CEO of the association. The revenue of the firm is around US$93.512 billion as per the report generated in 2022. As of now 547,000 employees are working in this FedEx group.
FedEx Off Campus Drive
- Company name: FedEx
- Website: fedex.com
- Job Position: Trainee Devops Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ BTech/ BSc/ BCA/ BCS
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 5 LPA (Expected)
- Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- CI/CD, Release Automation, Environment Automation
- Integration with Azure DevOps + Azure DevOps build and release pipeline
- Automate Deploy & Manage VMs in Cloud, patching, AD Integration
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, and 6 months of overall IT Experience and fresh trained graduate on the below skills.
- Have basic knowledge on DevOps, CI/CD, Environment build automation with Terraform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices such as: Linux, data abstraction and structured data (JSON, YAML, YANG), code management and collaboration (Jira, Confluence, Stash, GitHub)
- Programming and automation (Ansible, Python and REST APIs)
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.fedex.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the FedEx off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
FedEx Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for FedEx recruitment?
You can apply to the FedEx off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for FedEx Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will FedEx send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, FedEx sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the FedEx careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide FedEx off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to FedEx?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.