Fidelity off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Johnson Controls Recruitment | Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Fidelity Investments is an Financial services corporation established on 1946 by Edward C. Johnson II. The organization headquarters are located in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Approximately around 57,000 employees are working in this association. The revenue of the firm is around 2,400 crores USD.
- Company name: Fidelity
- Website: fidelity.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or any other discipline
- 0–2 years of IT experience
- Working experience in Video Conferencing and/or Voice Technologies.
- Knowledge on TCP/IP protocols, SBC, PSTN, ISDN and other Network Protocols
- Strong knowledge on Unix based platforms.
- Exposure towards scripting in Python, Go-Language etc…
- Strong Verbal and Non-verbal communication skills
- Should be a quick learner and willing to explore new things.
- Should be able Articulate well and not hesitant to ask questions when needed.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the india.fidelity.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Fidelity off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.