Finastra off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Intern. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Wipro Recruitment | Service Desk.
Finastra is a software firm with offices in London, United Kingdom. It was started in 2017 by Kevin Lomax. The organization’s CEO has been Simon Paris since 2018. Fundtech and Finastra USA Corporation are two of its subsidiaries. Misys International Limited is the organization’s parent.
Finastra off campus drive
- Company name: Finastra
- Website: finastra.com
- Job Position: Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 35K Per Month (Expected)
- Your deliverables as an Associate Quality Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against QA engineering goals
- Perform Manual testing and Automated Testing activities leveraging Agile methodologyCreate, re-factor, extend, and maintain Automation test scripts part of CI/CD process and Release process.
- Setup and maintain Test environments.
- Perform non-functional testing as per the project requirements.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.finastra.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Finastra off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment on any queries so that we will try to answer them.