Flex off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Developer – IT position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Bcom/ BBA/ MCom/ MBA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Esko Recruitment | Software Engineer.
Flex is an Electronics manufacturing services company established on 1969. The organization headquarters are located in San Jose, California, U.S. Around 1,72,648 employees are working in this association. The revenue of the firm is around US$26.04 billion.
Flex off campus drive
- Company name: Flex
- Website: flex.com
- Job Position: Associate Developer – IT
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Bcom/ BBA/ MCom/ MBA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Understanding user requirements, code as per the specification and integrate ,error troubleshooting , fixing their issues and Bug identification.
- Unit Testing , Integration Testing and maintain Test cases.
- Deployment of components across environments
- Interested in debugging the technical components for root cause analysis.
- Passionate towards solving business problems , learning new technologies / process , customer satisfaction , job engagement and fulfilling assigned responsibilities.
- 0-1 years in Webmethods Development, especially in Integration Tools/Java/.net
- Experience in webMethods and MuleSoft would be an added advantage.
- Abe to understand IT Projects , Concepts , Programming languages and experienced working in IT Support projects.
- Deploy code/maps across environments.
- Able to learn new applications, technical concepts with program or technical debugging skills.
- Understanding of business / functional process related to EDI, webServices, API and other Integrations, Supply Chain process would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written & oral Communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with a changing environment.
- Strong Interpersonal , Collaboration and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude towards work and flexible in continuous learnings towards new process / software tools , project activities.
- Managing self-responsibility on the assigned activities and Self-Learning.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
- Fresher – Bcom / BBA(Finance) / MCom / MBA(Finance).
- Good understanding on MS applications (Basic level).
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good written/oral communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP Systems.
- Good analytical skills and should be a team player.
- Willingness to work in complex environment with strict deadlines on projects.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Flex official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.