Flipkart off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Executive Travel Desk. Candidates who completed graduation in Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Mumbai locations. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Deloitte Recruitment | Analyst Trainee.
Flipkart is an online retailer based in India. It was founded by Binny and Sachin Bansal in 2007, and the company is based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The organization’s CEO since 2017 is Kalyan Krishnamurthy. Its parent company is Walmart. In accordance with the data produced in 2019, the corporation had a revenue of 43,615 crore and 30,000 employees overall.
Flipkart off campus drive
- Company name: Flipkart
- Website: flipkart.com
- Job Position: Executive Travel Desk
- Location: Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 1 Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Candidate should be from Travel domain only.
- Experience in Implant is added advantage knowledge of Intl and Dom Ticketing, Hotel & Car booking, Visa, Passport, Forex etc.
- Open to extend the work hours as and when necessary.
- Proficiency in English / Hindi and local language.
- GDS knowledge, MS office and good communication.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the flipkartcareers.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Flipkart off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.