Flipkart off campus drive is recruiting candidates for UI Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru locations. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Wipro is hiring for Test Engineer.
An online store based in India is called Flipkart. The business is situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, and was started in 2007 by Binny and Sachin Bansal. Kalyan Krishnamurthy has served as the company’s CEO since 2017. Walmart is its parent corporation. According to data generated in 2019, the company had a total of 30,000 employees and revenue of 43,615 crore.
Flipkart off campus drive
- Company name: Flipkart
- Website: flipkart.com
- Job Position: UI Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 26 LPA (Expected)
- Own and build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Explore and design lively and compelling consumer experiences.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- You will mentor junior engineers on design and proper coding practices
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the flipkartcareers.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Flipkart off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.