Flowserve off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Flowserve is an Machinery industry corporation, where its headquarters are located in Irving, Texas, U.S. This organization is founded in 1997. The firm generates a revenue of US$3.945 billion as per the financial reports of 2019 year. In this association approximately 17,000 employees are working.
Flowserve off campus drive
- Company name: Flowserve
- Website: flowserve.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 3.5 LPA (Expected)
- Manage, deliver, and support IT initiatives that identify, design, implement creative business and technology solutions for business operations
- Establish relationships with business users and engage in day-to-day interactions with business management, sponsorship, key business application owners and act as their trusted IT adviser
- Support key business applications from conception to grave i.e. be responsible for product management (need identification), implementation, training, ongoing health & support and finally transition to newer technologies or landscape
- Makes efforts to understand & learn business and technical and functional skills needed to do the job
- Adherence to Flowserve policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills Required and Eligibility:
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer, or in a related occupation
- Experience supporting various IT systems. Understanding issue resolution processes and 3rd party resolution tools such as Unisys
- Participated in a full life-cycle application implementation experiences from requirements to production support
- Customer service attitude and must be adept at communicating with non-technical business personnel
- Excellent business engagement, organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix team structure
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the flowservecareers.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Flowserve off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.