Ford off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Analytics Modeler. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Virtusa Recruitment | Data Engineer.
Ford Motors is a global maker of automobiles was founded by Henry Ford in 1903, and today’s headquarters are in Dearborn, Michigan, in the United States. The company’s last CEO was Jim Farle. According to reports produced in 2021, the corporation’s overall revenue was US$136.3 billion, and the association employed 186,000 people in total.
Ford off campus drive
- Company name: Ford
- Website: ford.com
- Job Position: Analytics Modeler
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Work in a large team to deliver analysis results in CAE / do data analysis for a multitude of vehicle programs across different regions.
- Ability to mesh sheet metal, casting and plastic parts
- Ability to do a basic analysis.
- Responsible for all documentation of all work and preparation of ‘lessons learnt’ documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs.
- Execute as well as check the progress of the projects, and suggest alternatives whenever required to make sure the delivery milestones are met, with the appropriate quality and cost
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Exposure to Automotive Industry and Awareness to latest Trends in automobile business
- Exposure to CAE tools (Ansa/Hypermesh)
- Exposure to CAE solvers (Nastran, Ls-Dyna, Optistruct, Abaqus)
- knowledge of vehicle systems and sub-systems.
- Awareness of PLM tools (Teamcenter)
- Knowledge of engineering quality tools: FMEAs, Six Sigma etc.
- Knowledge of applied systems engineering, Six Sigma methodologies
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the sjobs.brassring.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Ford off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.