Fujitsu Careers: Fujitsu is hiring for Technical Trainee position at Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune locations. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ MCA are only eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
Fujitsu Technical Trainee
- Company name: Fujitsu India
- Website: www.fujitsu.com
- Job Position: Technical Trainee
- Location: Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Pune
- Openings: 150
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: 3.5 – 4 LPA
- Grade: Min 60%
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes and its significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership for assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work on different technologies
- Flexibility to work in 24*7 rotational environment
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the firstnaukri’s website.
- Click on the Apply for this job button.
- Now, fill the form and apply.