Gainsight Recruitment for Services Engineer, Work from Home. All the candidates of BE/ B.TECH (CS/ IT/ ECE/ ME) are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: Argano Freshers Recruitment | Trainee Software Engineer.
Gainsight Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Gainsight
- Website: gainsight.com
- Job Position: Services Engineer
- Location: Work from Home for now (WFH might resume)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE/ ME)
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: 7 – 9 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Enable customers to achieve their business goals using CS best practices and Products as medium.
- Resolve and remediate software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively
- Gather the required information necessary in order to resolve technical issues
- Automate repeated tasks to gain efficiency and enhance productivity
- Partner with development team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Collaborate closely with teams in USA (St. Louis, California, others)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent aptitude for Technology and strong logical and analytical skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of SQL and/or CRM (Salesforce)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Commitment to work in 24*7 model
- Commitment to embrace Human-First
- Aspiration to grow and learn
- Carry the torch for Customer Success
- Technical Online Assessment
- Online test(Aptitude & personality)
- Multiple interviews
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Gainsight official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.
1 thought on “Gainsight Recruitment | Services Engineer | BE/ B.Tech”