GE Digital off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Digital Technology Intern position. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad or Delhi or Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
On April 15, 1892, Charles A. Coffin, Thomas Edison, and J. P. Morgan established General Electric, a multinational business. Boston, Massachusetts, in the US, is home to the organization’s main office. The company offers a variety of goods including those in the following categories: software, wind turbines, energy, finance, and healthcare. This corporation brought in 74.196 billion dollars in revenue. This association has anywhere between 168,000 and 178,000 employees.
GE Digital Internship
- Company name: GE Digital
- Website: ge.com
- Job Position: Digital Technology Intern
- Location: Hyderabad/ Delhi/ Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Min 40K Per Month (Expected)
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Degree focused in computer science engineering subjects.
- Minimum cumulative or in-major 6.5 GPA.
- Must commit to working full time (40 hrs/wk) during the internship.
- Graduating in 2023 or 2024.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Hyderabad or Delhi or Bengaluru.
- Location will be assigned according to business needs before actual internship start date.
- Legal authorization to work in India is required.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.gecareers.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the GE Digital off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
GE Digital Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GE Digital recruitment?
You can apply to the GE Digital off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for GE Digital Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will GE Digital send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, GE Digital sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the GE Digital careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide GE Digital off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to GE Digital?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.