GE Healthcare Careers: GE Healthcare is hiring for Commercial Development Program-Internship at Bengaluru location. The candidates of MBA are only eligible to apply for this job role. More details and the apply link are as follows.
UP Next: Amazon is hiring for Selling Partner Support Associate.
GE Healthcare Internship
- Company name: GE Healthcare
- Website: www.gehealthcare.in
- Job Position: Commercial Development Program-Internship
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 4 Years
- Qualification: MBA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 20K Per Month (Expected)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A global talent pipeline for GE, is a two-month internship program that supports the rapid development of commercial operations, marketing, and sales skills at GE Healthcare.
- The program provides the technical expertise of a digital industrial company with the functional skills that are critical to success in GE Healthcare.
- The projects can be in diverse aspects of marketing like new product launch plan and implementation, digital marketing, commercial marketing, Value proposition, data analytics & market insights etc.
- The interns are assigned to a senior marketing leader and is given complete responsibility for owning the plan, implementing to show outcomes as per the project scope.
- There is amid-point review (4 weeks post project commencement) with the CMO, assignment leader and the program office and a final review as per the project deliverable.
- 1 to 4 years work experience post Under Graduation , before MBA
- 1st year MBA graduate.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the GE Careers’ website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.