GE Renewable Energy off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Customer Application Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Lynk Global is hiring for Associate .
GE Renewable Energy is a Renewable energy company. It was established in 2015, and the headquarters are in Paris, France. Jérôme Pécresse is the CEO of the organization. General Electric is its parent organization. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees working in the firm was 38,000, and the corporation’s whole revenue was 1,570 crores USD.
GE Renewable Energy Careers
- Company name: GE Renewable Energy
- Website: ge.com
- Job Position: Customer Application Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Work with Program & Product Management teams to create high-level specifications.
- Developing and supporting protection and control solutions using detailed functional specifications describing algorithms and test plans and model-based design for code generation.
- Perform system studies and simulations using appropriate tools to validate GE Grid Solutions algorithms.
- Analyze user specifications / requirements to recommend appropriate GE Grid Solution’s solutions.
- Analyze market trends and requirements to propose new developments in GE Grid Solution’s products.
- Work with Customer Support personnel to resolve product, process, and customer issues
- Provide technical consultation to cross-functional teams throughout the business to improve or resolve manufacturing, products, applications, or field issues
- Provide technical consultation, leadership, and guidance throughout the entire NPI design process
- Working knowledge of Matlab / Simulink for model design and power system simulation tools such as RTDS. PSCAD or ATP/EMTP.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong communication skills and a proactive and open approach to conflict resolution.
- Flexible and adaptable; open to change and modification of tasks, working in multi-tasking environment.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.gecareers.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the GE Renewable Energy off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.