GE Renewable Energy off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Intern. Candidates who completed graduation in B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: ABB Recruitment | Graduate Trainee.
GE Renewable Energy is a provider of renewable energy. The company was founded in 2015, and its head office is located in Paris, France. The organization’s CEO is Jérôme Pécresse. The company’s parent is General Electric. According to reports produced in 2021, there were 38,000 total workers working for the company, and total income for the company was 1,570 crores USD.
GE Renewable Energy off campus drive
- Company name: GE Renewable Energy
- Website: ge.com
- Job Position: Software Intern
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E
- Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 35K Per Month (Expected)
- B.Tech, M.Tech/M.E Final year student from Computer Science /Power Systems /Instrumentation / Electronics/Communications and other related streams from reputed institutes (IIT/NIT/BITS/Other reputed institutes)
- Demonstrated academic excellence – consistent and strong academic credentials
- Passion for engineering with Strong technical aptitude and an analytic approach to problem Solving
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, Java, Python, any scripting languages on Windows & Linux
- Knowledge of databases – relational & non-relational
- Good mathematical, analytical and logical abilities and their application to effective problem solving
- Generation of multiple alternative solutions towards problem solving, evaluating the pros and cons and justifying the best solution to be adapted
- Strong root causing, trouble shooting and debugging skills
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.gecareers.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the GE Renewable Energy off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.