Genpact off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Management Trainee – QA Tester. Candidates who completed Graduate/ Postgraduate are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Lennox Recruitment | Graduate Trainee.
In the United States, Genpact maintains its main office in New York, New York, where Pramod Bhasin founded the IT business. Since 2011, N V Tyagarajan has served as the association’s CEO. The association has 1,09,600 total employees and earned 371 crores USD in total revenue, according to reports made in 2021.
Genpact off campus drive
- Company name: Genpact
- Website: genpact.com
- Job Position: Management Trainee – QA Tester
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Graduate/ Postgraduate
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Responsibilities and Skills Required:
- Designing test strategies and creating test scripts according to the project scope and timescales
- Executing test scripts to validate workflow scenarios, form functionality and usability
- Working alongside the workflow developers in order to help them meet the goal of shipping high-quality workflows in each and every delivery
- Looking for ways to automate and continually improve the approach taken to testing
- Handling software defect tracking, reporting and resolution, using a bug tracking system
- Background in software testing in a fast-paced agile environment
- Background in automation testing and automation tools
- Knowledge of our underlying technology stack:
- MS IIS
- Microsoft SharePoint
- ASP.net and Visual Studio C# 2008/2010
- MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and above
- Excellent logic and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the genpact.taleo.net website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Genpact off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.