Genpact off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Record to Report. Candidates who completed graduation in B.Com/ BBA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Genpact, a company that is currently a pioneer in the development and management of corporate operations and IT service management, was created by Pramod Bhasin in 1997. The headquarters of the company are in New York City, New York, USA. “Tiger” Tyagarajan serves as the company’s CEO and president. Last year, the business generated around $3.71 billion in revenue.
Genpact off campus drive
- Company name: Genpact
- Website: genpact.com
- Job Position: Record to Report
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
- Qualification: BCom/ BBA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Invoice processing & Perform Payment Runs
- Creation of PR and PO & GRN (Goods Received Note) entries in the system
- Handle incoming queries & invoice processing
- Journal Entries Creation and Booking
- Review & Performing Month End Close activities
- Bank and Investment Reconciliations
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests
- Identify and resolve unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications
- Prepare and send out invoice bills
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the Naukri website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Genpact off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Genpact Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Genpact recruitment?
You can apply to the Genpact off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Genpact Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Genpact send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Genpact sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Genpact careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Genpact off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Genpact?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.