Genpact JOBS: Genpact is hiring for Process Associate DevOps position at Hyderabad location. The candidates of Any graduation can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Genpact Process Associate DevOps
- Company name: Genpact
- Website: www.Genpact.com
- Job Position: Process Associate DevOps
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 5 LPA (Expected)
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills and most importantly, empathy
- Active user of Internet, various applications, 3rd applications on social media platform
- Must have Email account & social Media accounts
- Good attention to detail, work ethic, high integrity with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger environment
- Effective probing & root cause analysis skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Intellectually curious, agile, and creative, operating in a fast-paced environment
- Promote a positive and inclusive work atmosphere
- Should be proficient with apps & their functionalities
- App Reviews, Testing & Building test cases is an added responsibility
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Diploma or above, experience in technical background or other work experience which involves analytical skills will be beneficial
- This position is required to work on weekend shift (Sat & Sun) on a rotational basis, based on the schedule and business requirement
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the genpact.taleo.net website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply