Genpact off campus drive is hiring for Management Trainee role. All the candidates can follow below to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: Thryve Digital is hiring for Trainee.
Genpact is a leading global professional services firm that focuses on delivering digital transformation for its clients by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage. They do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics, and digital technologies with their domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes worldwide. They are a company committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
The company was founded in 1997. The organization’s founder is Pramod Bhasin. The current CEO is NV Tyagarajan. The corporation’s headquarters are located in New York, New York, United States. The conglomerate is established with more than 1,09,600 employees working under its shelter.
- Company name: Genpact
- Website: genpact.com
- Job Position: Management Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 5 Years
- Qualification: Any Degree/ B.Com/ BBA/ MBA/ M.Com
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Min 4 LPA (Expected)
- Preparation and review responsibilities of Month end Accounting, Balance sheet account reconciliations and reporting of open Items
- Ensure timely delivery of work and providing regular update to all stakeholders including clients.
- Preparation and updating of process documentation to keep it up to date all the time.
- Doing research, investigations and analysis, hence trying to analyze things in detail with an underlying logic
- Manage responses to queries from clients and auditors.
- Monthly review of the P&L and balance sheet and commentary for the key callouts
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Genpact official website.
- Read all the content provided on the website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill out the form, check the details carefully, and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied to the Genpact Management Trainee role. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.