Genpact JOBS: Genpact is hiring for Software Developer position at Gurugram location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Genpact Software Developer
- Company name: Genpact
- Website: www.genpact.com
- Job Position: Software Developer
- Location: Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
• Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Investigates problem areas.
• Follows the software development lifecycle.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
• Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming
• Create scalable, automated solutions for our customer base
• Establish multi-platform versions of the software package
• Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
• BE/B Tech/ME/ME Tech/MCA/BCA/BSC-IT
Preferred qualifications :
• Problem solving mindset
• Good communication skills
• Quick learner and Good team player
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the genpact.taleo.ne website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply